Trojan™ T2-C Intuitive
High Volume Tabletop Press
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 2″ to 8.8″
- First tabletop press to operate at the high-volume capacity and precision of a digital press
First Tabletop Press Designed with
Full Capacity of a Larger Press
The T2-C is our first high capacity tabletop label press. Opening new doors in the industry, tabletop label printers cannot compare to the volume, quality and precision offered by the T2-C. Utilizing all the capabilities of the T2 Digital Press, the T2-C easily fits into any size print department, producing consistent, high-volumes at 24/7 production.
The new straight feed feature allows for precision printing even at higher volumes, removing wasted labels entirely. A plug and print solution, the T2-C is self-aligned with tension control, making set up hassle free. With the T2-C, you have the option to print predie cut blanks or print on continuous material, according to your production schedules. Ideal for brand owners, print shops and smaller label converters looking to add high resolution color inkjet labels to their portfolio.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks.
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi.
- Print Speed: 6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec).
- Print Area: Width: 8.8″ (223 mm).
- Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching .
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position. Black mark sensor, gap sensor and continuous.
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000.
- Software: TrojanControl Software Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers.
Environmental & Physical
- Printer Operating: Operation: 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C) at RH 22 to 80%(non-condensing) Storage: 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) at RHup to 85%, non-condensing at 149° F (65° C).
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz (360W, 2.5A power supply).
- Aerosol extraction system: Yes, replaceable filters.
- Dimensions with 2 liter external ink tanks: 23.8″ L x 22.8″ W x 31.3 H (606 mm x 580 mm x 795 mm ).
- Touchscreen: 7″ touchscreen.
- Weight: 132.3 lbs. (60 kg) without ink and label roll.
- Optional Accessories: RIP workflow/color management software Artwork designer software (Variable data).
- Ink: CMYK tanks, 2 Liters each.
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap).
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media.
- Width: 1.9″ (50 mm) – 9.8″ (250 mm).
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm).
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil.
- Roll Size: Max 12″ (300 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core.
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP.
- Straight-feed, short web path feature allows for precision printing and waste elimination.
- Servo-driven web handling and tension control system assures perfect media control.
- Dynamic web guide with servo-controlled unwind and rewind shafts, delivers high-precision registration, enabling full bleed printing on pre-die cut labels and tight, finished rolls.
- Advanced ink set and print head combination optimizes print head life and ink consumption is reduced, lowering the cost of operations.
- High capacity ink tanks mean fewer interruptions during high production runs.
The T2-C TrojanControl touch screen software makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die cuts in perfect registration. Its cost calculator makes it easy to review operating costs, with a job library to make label organization simple. In addition, this intuitive interface allows the T2-C to be self-maintaining and automatically perform preventive printhead cleanings with an innovative aerosol extraction system that keeps the area clean, even with the longer printing cycles. Simple to setup and operate, the T2-C installs in 20 minutes with self-aligning tension control and no manual adjustments required.
Advanced T2-C ink set
- Prints approximately 500,000 4″ x 4″ (100 mm x 100 mm) labels at 50% ink coverage.
- 1.5 times to 3 times increase in lightfastness.
- Significant improvement in water fastness.
- Improved production of black (K) with less use of Cyan, Magenta and Yellow.
- Approximately 10% lower TCO when compared with earlier previous ink sets.
The T2-C is an ideal desktop label printing solution designed to give both owners and users peace of mind with the perfect combination of ease of use, precision, quality and reliability.