Trojan T2 Sophisticated
Digital Label Mini Press
- Fast print speed up to 12 inches per second (60 ft per minute)
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width 2″ to 8.8″
- World’s first affordable production digital label mini press
Professional Digital Label Press
For Affordable High Volume Label Production
The T2 is the world’s first affordable, industrial-grade and compact digital label mini press for advancing in-house labeling production. With all the characteristics of a much larger and more expensive press, the T2 was designed for companies interested in converting their own labels at a fraction of the cost.
The T2 provides labels suitable for commercial use and prime labeling with a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. With a print width of 2” to 8.8”, labels can be printed in multiples or as one large label in a print run. Its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second, or 60 feet per minute, allows users to generate extremely large runs in a short period of time.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks.
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi full color.
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec) or 12 ips (305 mm/sec).
- Print Area: Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.4″ (10 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm), unlimited stitched.
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position Black mark sensor, gap sensor and continuous.
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100.
- Software: TrojanControl Software; Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers.
Environmental & Physical
- Printer Operating: Operation: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C), 59° F (15° C) recommended, at RH 22 to 80% (non-condensing).
- Storage: 23° F to 122° F (-5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 149° F (65° C).
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 400W (at peak operation).
- Dimensions: 59″ L x 36″ W x 62″ H (1500 mm x 916.5 mm x 1591 mm).
- Touchscreen: 15.6″ touchscreen.
- Weight: 1036 lbs. (470 kg) without supplies.
- Optional Accessories: Slitter for die-cut labels (3 knives); Exit feeder for inline placement; RIP workflow/color management software; Label designer software (Variable data).
- Ink Cartridges: CMYK cartridges, 2 Liters each.
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap).
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media.
- Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 9.5″ (241 mm).
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm).
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil.
- Roll Size: Max 24″ (600 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core.
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP.
With the T2, consumption of ink is reduced to an absolute minimum when compared to other systems. Its TrojanControl touch screen software, which includes a cost calculator and job library, makes it even easier to review operating costs. In addition, the TrojanControl display makes it effortless to place labels on pre-die cuts in perfect registration.
Known for its exceptionally quiet operation in any facility, the T2 is a robust system that delivers quality output and high productivity for label converters, print shops, contract packaging providers and secondary label logistics.
The T2 is an ideal label printing solution designed to give both owners and users peace of mind with the perfect combination of ease of use, quality and reliability.