Trojan™ T3-OP Digital
Professional Packaging &
Converting Overprinting System
- Digital Professional Packaging & Converting Overprinting System
- Superior print resolution up to 1600 dpi
- Print width up to 8.8”
- Full color printing
Overprinting Systems Designed for
Converters & Manufacturers
The T3-OP overprinting system enables high quality, full-color printing directly onto materials with ink receptive surfaces such as cardboard, postcards, boxes, paper bags, wooden planks or thicker objects like blister envelopes or folded boxes ready for shipment. With the T3-OP, it is easy to switch between substrates without making equipment adjustments.
Designed for 24/7 production, the T3-OP is easily mounted on host systems with runs of up to 12 ips (60 feet per minute); automatically adjusting for variances in manual feeds timing and spacing.
The T3-OP can deliver real ROI to businesses by easily expanding products and services to attract new or current customers with private labeling for seasonal or promotional events. Versatile and easy to use, the T3-OP is a perfect solution for label converters, print shops, manufacturers, contract packaging solutions and secondary label logistics partners.
- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks.
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi.
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec) or 12 ips (305 mm/sec).
- Print Area: Width: 8.8″ (223 mm) Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching.
- Media Sensors: Optical sensor.
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000 .
- Software: TrojanControl Software Printer driver compatibility- 32/64-bit Windows 10, 8, 7, 32-bit Windows XP & Vista.
Environmental & Physical
- Printer Operating: Operation: 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C) at RH 22 to 80%(non-condensing) Storage: 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 149° F (65° C).
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 60W (Trojan3 module only).
- Dimensions: 59″ L x 49″ W x 59″ H (1500 mm x 1250 mm x 1500 mm) (Approximate, depends on transport system used).
- Weight: 187 lbs. (85 kg).
- Optional Accessories: Conveyor table, Different Media Guides Feeding table , Catch tray RIP workflow/color management software Artwork designer software (Variable data).
- Ink Tanks: CMYK dye tanks, 2 Liters each.
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap).
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media.
- Width: Up to 40″ (1000 mm).
- Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching.
- Thickness: Depends on installation.
- Types: Paper, kraft paper, cardboard, ink absorbing surfaces, ink jet coated PE, PP, PET, Tyvek.
The TrojanControl touch screen is complete with a job library and has other beneficial features including a cost calculator making it easy to review operating costs. In addition, users are pleasantly surprised at the quiet operation of a printer of this caliber.
Versatile, affordable and easy to use, the T3-OP is perfect solution for label converters, print shops, manufacturers, contract packaging solutions and secondary label logistics.